Who is authorized to use the Navy MWR Digital Library?
US Navy, US Marine Corps, and US Coast Guard:
- Active duty, retired, and Reservist members and their dependents
- Civilian and Non-Appropriated Fund Employees
- Contractors if eligible for MWR privileges
If you are aligned with the Army or Air Force, your digital libraries are located at:
- Army: http://mwrlibrary.armybiznet.com
- Air Force: https://www.my.af.mil/or local AF library
- DoD service members & families:MilitaryOneSource.mil
- Marines: Additional resources for Marines are available https://mccs.ent.sirsi.net
Note: DS Logon is only available for those 18 and over. Minors must use their sponsor's credentials.
Common Access Card
Common Access Card (CAC - the current active/civilian/Contractor/NAF Identification) --
May be used from work or home computers equipped with a "CAC Reader"
For those who do not have a Common Access Card (CAC) -- typically, retirees & dependents --- DS Logon is required.
DS Logon is also required if you do not have a CAC & CAC reader attached to your home device.
DS Logon is a SECURE service provided by the US Defense Manpower Data Center (https://www.dmdc.osd.mil ).
DMDC manages DoD personnel and family member identity information.